29.2.08

I Hate Thinking of Titles

I have been in overdrive for the last two weeks or so. I have had ridiculous amounts of things to do for work, and lots of personal issues at work that have been weighing on me a lot. I am happy to announce that I am pretty much caught up on life, so now it will be time to play.

One of the biggest stressors for me has been the process of applying to be a part of the College in the Schools program through the U of M. I obsessed about my application, revising and revising my letter and resume (which still ended up with a typo in it, btw). I had an interview last evening, which mostly went well, but I am of course continually thinking of how I could have answered things more articulately or in new ways that would better show my qualifications. Anyway, the point is I am done. I have nothing left to do but wait for them to contact me next week and let me know if I made the cut.

So, what will I do with my time now? Watch more tv? Clean my basement? Frolick through daisy fields? Only time will tell.

*
I have been dieting for 2.5 weeks. I can't say exactly how much I am down, because I didn't begin official weigh ins until last Monday, but my unofficial tally is 10 pounds. I am pretty happy with my progress so far. But I really miss eating crap. Figurative crap, that is. It's so yummy.

*

On another note, I am very excited that the Vikings picked up Thomas Tapeh, a boy I graduated high school with (Go Govies!). I wasn't really friends with him, but I cheered for him (the whole team, really) and we had mutual friends, so we ended up at some of the same functions and parties. He is a nice guy. He has been an Eagle since college, but now it seems he is coming home again. It will be fun to cheer for him as a Viking.

Here is his wikipedia page. I wish I had a wikipedia page about me. Someday...

No comments: